Dr. Steve Wood and Dr. Bill Kanasky, Jr. continue their series of answering podcast listener and viewer questions:
- How is the movement of people from blue states to red states impacting the jury pool?
- Can a Middle Eastern defendant win at trial with a predominantly white/rural jury?
- How do I mitigate damages at trial on a case when my client is admitting liability?
- Should I ask the judge to show a short clip of the plaintiff's day-in-the-life video during jury selection?
- In voir dire, what do I do with jurors who are quiet and won't say much?
- During jury selection, how useful is juror social media information?